We are a registered charity working in the boroughs of Hammersmith and Fulham and Kensington and Chelsea offering services to children and their families who are on Income Support or receiving Tax Credits. We aim to meet the different needs of the local communities.
We have been providing independent and confidential services to families since 1917. We are funded by many different trusts, funding bodies and individual donations.
We listen to families and support them in using their own skills and resources to address problems and make decisions. Our work is based on the belief that families are the experts on their own situations.
We work with families, teenagers and children facing many different challenges and experiences. Some of these have included: Domestic violence, bereavement, divorce and separation, school exclusions, bullying and truancy, mental health concerns, parenting difficulties, resettlement trauma, substance misuse, experiences of abuse and racism among others.
Who is this service for?
- Residents of Kensington & Chelsea and Hammersmith & Fulham
- Couples who are parents
What can we offer?
- English speaking therapists
- Interpreters for Other Languages
- Free and Confidential Service
How we will help you?
- We provide a respectful and welcoming environment
- We will actively listen to the challenges you face
- We will help you to identify your hopes and goals and find ways to achieve them
- You can involve members of your family and network in this work
What can we help with?
- Parenting issues
- Transitions such as the birth of a child, the challenge of teenagers
- Family separations
- Experiences of abuse and violence
- Mental health concerns
- Relationship issues
- Bullying, exclusion and other school related problems
How to contact us
- You can call us or email us
- You can ask a teacher/social worker/GP etc to call us
Service Request Form
- If you are interested in coming to meet with one of our therapists or attending one of our parenting groups please complete our Service Request Form..