Give as You Live
Support WLAC just by shopping online! It costs you nothing.
Give as you Live brings together thousands of retailers that have signed up to donate to West London Action for Children a percentage of every online purchase you make. Just by shopping online with stores including John Lewis, Amazon and Waitrose, you could raise as much as £50 and more for West London Action for Children, without adding to the cost of the shopping.
The money we could raise is ASTONISHING – if we get 1000 of our supporters to sign up, the average annual amount we could receive is £25,200!
Virgin London Marathon – Sunday 26th April
In 2019, we had four fantastic runners in the London marathon who raised a combined total of over £14,000! If you are interested in running in 2020 please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Fundraising Ideas
- Hold a dinner or tea party in aid of West London Action for Children
- Have a spring clean and hold a jumble sale donating all proceeds to West London Action for Children
- Know someone who is getting married, having a birthday? Have no idea what to get them? Donate money to West London Action for Children in their name
- Hold a summer bbq/ summer fayre
- Budding musician/ artist/ singer? Why not showcase your talent?
- Bake a cake and make us some dough!
- Hold a collection for West London Action for Children at your local church, in a school, or if you can get a permit form your local council organise a street collection.
- Partake in a sponsored walk/ trek or run.
- Hold a film night – Gather your friends and family around for a film fest
- Hold a fancy dress party with your friends, neighbours and family and turn the fun into fundraising!
Please contact Gazala Alvi on 020 7352 1155 to discuss any fundraising ideas and to find out how we can support you.
If you are taking part in a sponsored event in aid of West London Action for Children you can raise money quickly and easily online with your own personalised webpage. To set up your page visit http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/chooseFundraiser.action or call the West London Action for Children office on 020 7352 1155 for more details.
If you are holding a public event in aid of West London Action for Children you are responsible for ensuring that it complies with the law and is safe for all concerned. West London Action For Children cannot and does not accept liability for your events or responsibility for accidents.